About the classes
The first 30 minutes of the class is super nurturing focusing on:
- A gentle meditation guiding you into the body and the sensations present. This offers the potential to let go of the stress and tension that we unconsciously hold onto.
- Then we become aware of the breath followed by the invitation to deepen it. This really helps to deactivate the nervous system putting us out of fight, flight and freeze and into the rest and digest system, and we all need so much more of this calm right now.
- I love this part of the class as with the guided intentions that I suggest we are invited to reconnect to our inherent kindness and sense of peace, all so vital and often too frequently and deeply forgotten.
The last 30 minutes moves into:
- Sitting poses
- A more invigorating standing session,
- Ending with a body scan embedded with a loving kindness meditation towards our selves and all beings.
It is so important to send these peace filled vibrations out to the people around us, our neighbours, the people in hospital, our family, those held by fear …………
What you need for your class
- Make sure you are somewhere comfortable for yoga.
- If you have a mat then great,
If not some clear floor space is good and a blanket to lie on as the first half of the session is done lying on your back, so comfy is good.
- Wear loose comfortable clothing
How to join your class on the day…
- Sign into Zoom on the device you want to use for class
- Click on the invite link we emailed you when you made your online class purchase (Please check spam folder if it hasn’t arrived)
- Enter your name and email address, click that you are not a robot and then enter the class password (This is in the invite email we sent you)
- Allow the “Dial in using device audio” option. Don’t worry, when you join the class no one will be able to see or hear you.
- About 15mins before the scheduled class time, we will open up the virtual waiting room in prepartation for the coming class.
- When we are ready, we will activate our camera and let you in from the virtual waiting room into the class.
About Christina Sage
I have been teaching Yoga and Mindfulness for 30 years. I specialise in the fields of mental health and addiction recovery. My experience has taught me that bringing yoga back to the essential foundations creates a space for compassion and joy.
Look forward to sharing with you 🙂
||10.30am – 11.45am
||5.30pm – 6.45pm
||7.00am – 8.15am
||5.30pm – 6.45pm
||10.00am – 11.15am